About Stacked Pancake & Breakfast House:
Combining quality food with quality service, the Stacked Pancake and Breakfast House is a family-owned breakfast and lunch hotspot that serves American, Belgian and European cuisine. This breakfast house is the right place to be if you want a quick bite of pancakes and other breakfast items. The Orangevile location is at 276 Broadway.
Located at multiple locations across Simcoe county, this breakfast house is well-known for its signature stacks with various delectable combinations. Few of the must-try dishes from their pancake collection includes the strawberry pancake, cheesecake pancake, banana caramel pancake and chocolate chip pancake. In addition to this, they also serve French toast, waffles, sandwiches and stacked omelette for breakfast. The joint also serves express breakfasts for those busy people who want to take a quick bite. For lunch, apart from stacked lunch, they serve burgers, wrap, soups and salads.
The stacked Pancake and Breakfast house is decorated in an Industrial style with comfortable seating that can accommodate 2 to 8 people on one table. Thus, the place is a favourite with both small and large groups. In addition to this, the beautiful colours of red and yellow that adorn its walls also provide a pepped up look to the interiors.
Customer reviews on Yelp and TripAdvisor point out the following pros and cons of this joint.
- Amazing food with large portions.
- Big and spacious interior with neat and clean ambience.
- The right place for large groups as the joint is spacious.
- Open on all days of the week including Sunday.
- This location has outdoor seating
- Long waiting time, especially towards weekends.
- The place can get noisy and crowded at times.
- Food is slightly overpriced.
- There is no separate menu for kids
- No option for vegan and gluten-free food.