Arch Brewing Company
110 Pony Dr, Newmarket
About Arch Brewing Company:
When most people come to Arch Brewing Company, they have zero expectations. The place amazes them, they fall in love with it and feel they want to go back for another craft beer – and a great time. Arch Brewing Company is the place where great samples of beer are offered for you to choose the beverage that suits your tastes.
Arch Brewing Company in Newmarket is a real brewery with a comfortable and attractive tasting room. The layout is excellent, and its décor is original. In this brewery, you can find all possible types of beer – canned, bottled, growler format, IPA, porter, blueberry, Kolsh, Altbeer, Newmarket Copper… Plus there are seasonal and anchor beer offers. All in all, there are eleven different types of craft beer in their taps. Arch Brewing Company is definitely worth being visited for a pint of your favourite drink!
The hosts are hospitable, knowledgeable, and super helpful. The bartender will suggest something special to try and provide the necessary information to help you discover something new about beer. For instance, you will learn how to pair beer and cheese correctly.
Arch Brewing Company arranges regular events, inviting local bands, songwriters, and standup comedians. On the eve of important celebrations, Arch Brewing Company holds holiday markets and distributes souvenirs and branded items with their logos. This is a smart move, involving both locals and first-timers and creating a team of “Arch” fans and beer lovers.
- Visitors are unanimous about the selection of beers: they are all different by taste and equally superb in terms of quality. The best offer of craft beers in Newmarket. Top notch products to taste in the brewery and take away.
- The salespeople are very helpful and friendly, so a visit to Arch Brewing Company is never disappointing.
- Having no real competitor in Newmarket, the Arch brewery enjoys popularity and can be praised for their interesting and highly demanded format of a craft beer destination.
- The interior is beautiful and very cosy. There is a loft from where you can watch the production process.
- The location of Arch Brewing Company is not the best since it is situated in the industrial area. Some customers use Google Maps to find it.
Arch Brewing Company is a family business, but the founders say they have an extended family that includes all of their customers as worthy members. The Arch brewery aims to become a reflection of Ontario culture and provide the community with the best home product possible!
110 Pony Dr, Newmarket
Hours Of Operation
|Tues.||2:00pm - 6:00pm|
|Wed.||2:00pm - 6:00pm|
|Thur.||2:00pm - 8:00pm|
|Fri.||2:00pm - 8:00pm|
|Sat.||12:00pm - 6:00pm|
Places NearbyLittle Brother's Kitchen
1065 Davis Drive Newmarket
Lobo Iberico Restaurant
17766 Leslie St., Building B, Unit 1, Newmarket
Crow’s Nest Pub & Restaurant
115 Prospect St, Newmarket
Hungry Brew Hops Public House & Eatery (HBH)
211 Main St S, Newmarket
Chip + Malt Fish and Chips
201 Main St S., Newmarket
The Goulash House
200 Main St S., Newmarket
Cachet Supper Club
500 Water St Newmarket
Big Bone BBQ & Wicked Wings (Newmarket)
207 Eagle St., Newmarket
16655 Yonge St., Newmarket