About Champ Burger:
“A family-operated old school burger shop,” Champ Burger is the place to be if you are addicted to burgers. The newly renovated restaurant on Victoria St. in Alliston offers different varieties of burgers in addition to beverages and other short-eats.
Champ Burger is one of the best places in Alliston where you get a sumptuous serving of burger for both lunch and dinner. With an open café-style setting, the Champ Burgers are the right place to have some delicious burgers in the midst of a vibrant crowd. The highlight of the burger joint is the beautifully designed outdoor patio that sets the right ambience for chilling out during summer days. Apart from 100% homestyle pure beef burger, the restaurant menu consists of fresh salads, hotdog, steak sandwich, and side dishes. They also serve fried Halibut fish as well as Halibut sandwich.
Though the number of reviews about Champ Burger on popular sites like Yelp and TripAdvisor is way too less, the pros outweigh the cons.
- Neat and clean indoors with a good ambience
- Outdoor patio with an excellent ambience, just right for summer days.
- Right place for small groups like couples, and family.
- Open on all days of the week including Sunday.
- Quick service and friendly staff
- Food is not very expensive.
- A good variety of foods in kids’ menu with a choice of ice-creams.
- Decent parking facility.
- Very limited option for gluten-free food.
- Open only till 9 pm. Not a good option for late-night eat out.
- Limited seating and hence not a good choice for a large group.
- Though wheelchair friendly, there is hardly any space to accommodate a wheelchair.
Champ Burger was opened in 1992 by a young 16-year-old, Stan Dimakos. With support from his family, Stan juggled his role as a student and restaurateur till he graduated from the Ryerson University. Today Stan is full-time into his restaurant business with one more branch of Champ Burger in Primrose. The burger joint employs more than 15 people thus providing an opportunity to them to learn, grow, and flourish in whatever task they undertake.
The Champ Burger is located in Victoria street close to the Riverdale Park. It is also at a walkable distance from The Gibson Centre for community, arts, and culture and PPG Park.
If you are looking for a burger joint in Alliston that is family friendly and serves the best homestyle beef burger in town, then Champ Burger is the place to be.