Wendel Clark’s Classic Grill and Bar (Brampton)
36 Main St N, Brampton
About Wendel Clark’s Classic Grill and Bar:
Wendel Clark's Classic Grill and Bar is a sports bar and restaurant situated at 36 Main Street N, Brampton. You have an option to enjoy your favourite sport on large screens, choose from a large variety of bar and grill food options from Canadian cuisine, and speciality drinks. On top of an impressive range of food and beverages, you can also have a great time with your friends in a relaxing and inviting atmosphere.
It is a large bar and restaurant with plenty of indoor and outdoor seating space. There is a huge lounge with a good number of large TV screens mounted on walls. The accommodating menu is also vegetarian and gluten friendly. You can choose from starters, casuals & burgers, salads & sides, entrees & steaks, and desserts.
Even though prices are relatively higher, but there are plenty of budget deals to take advantage of. For example, you can enjoy $5 caesar salad on Sunday nights.
Some of their most popular menu items based on customer reviews are fish tacos, meatloaf, beef ribs, classic poutine, fresh breaded roaster wings, and dry ribs. You can also choose from their extensive selection of drinks that include cocktails, martinis, wine, and beer.
- Remains open seven days a week from morning till late night - serves breakfast, lunch, and dinner.
- Plenty of space available with a huge lounge, indoor seating, and outdoor patio.
- It is situated right at the centre of downtown Brampton that makes it easily accessible.
- Great patio location, with excellent views of Garden square, from where you can also enjoy live music played at the square.
- Most diners rated their food average and expensive, claiming the value offered for their money is not good enough.
- It can get crowded and noisy during rush hours and weekends, so you may have to wait. Some customers also complained that the restaurant doesn't have enough staff.
- Loud and noisy, that makes it not a good place for kids (although they offer kid's menu) and couples looking for relaxing date night.
- They don't have pool tables like some other sports bar in the area.
The sports bar is one of the four restaurants owned by Wendel Clark, a former NHL hockey player with 330 goals under his name. The bar is serving the local Brampton community for several years now. Even though primarily a sports bar, but you can find more food options than you can expect in a sports bar that makes it more of a restaurant.
The service is rated slow because, for most online reviewers, the restaurant is under staff with only one server present most of the time. Overall, Wendel Clark's Classic Grill and Bar are situated at a nice location with good patio views. The food and drink options are impressive, but the value for your money and overall quality is questionable with average or below average feedback from customers.
Hours Of Operation
|Mon.||11:30am - 12:00am|
|Tues.||11:30am - 12:00am|
|Wed.||11:30am - 12:00am|
|Thur.||11:30am - 12:00am|
|Fri.||11:30am - 12:00am|
|Sat.||11:30am - 2:00am|
|Sun.||11:30am - 12:00am|
Places NearbyTracks Brew Pub
60 Queen St E, Brampton
284 Queen St E, Brampton
52nd Street Tap & Grill
30 Kennedy Rd S, Brampton
Clancy’s Sports Bar and Grill
456 Vodden St E, Brampton
Jack Astor’s Bar & Grill (Brampton)
154 West Dr, Brampton
Keltic Rock Pub & Restaurant
80 Sandalwood Pkwy E, Brampton
1785 Queen St E, Brampton
Boar N Wing Sports Grill (Brampton)
10886 Hurontario St, Brampton
ReJeanne’s Bar & Grill
700 Balmoral Dr, Brampton
The Govnor’s Pub
10 Bramhurst Ave, Brampton