About Tracks Brew Pub:
Tracks Brew Pub is situated at 60 Queen St, Brampton, just a walking distance from popular Rose Theatre, serving Canadian cuisine and pub fare. In addition to their food options, they are most known for their home-brewed cuisine. The interior is also nicely decorated with an upstairs fireplace, offering a cosy and relaxing atmosphere. There is also ample space for large groups as they can accommodate up to 120 people at a time, with sitting areas in front and back, along with an outdoor patio.
The interior is eye-catching and unique with exposed bricks, large windows, and the brewery that is visible from the sitting area. The menu service Canadian cuisine offers you all popular food options you can expect in any restaurant, that includes buffalo wings, nachos, mozzarella sticks, spring rolls, fries, onion rings, salads, sandwiches, burgers, fajita sizzlers, poutines, fish & chips, steaks, ribs, souvlaki dinner, pasta, and liver.
For families, there is also a kids menu to choose from. Compared to some other options in the area, the prices here are also affordable, according to their online reviews. You can also take advantage of their weekly deals, as their half price wings offer on Wednesdays and Mondays.
- Remains open seven days a week, from afternoon till late at night.
- Intimate and relaxing interior with red brick walls, along with outdoor patio seating option.
- You can have a taste of their home-brewed beer, that offers a unique taste and experience.
- Based on reviews, most customers are satisfied with the portion size and the price for their food.
- A few customers also complained about their slow service and staff that looked overwhelmed.
- Location is not easy to find.
- For a few customers, the selection of their drinks like wine and beer is below average for a pub.
Tracks Brew Pub is one of the oldest pubs in the area, serving locals for more than three decades now. However, the location is not easy to find, as it is slightly hidden from the main road. The pub serves as a sports bar, a pub, and a restaurant at the same time, equipped with plenty of TV screens.
Based on the reviews and online feedback, it is more than evident that Tracks Brewpub is your average pub offering you just what you can expect in a pub. On most of the review websites, the feedback is just average. On TripAdvisor, it is ranked 405th out of around 700 restaurants in Brampton, that reflects it is not among the most popular pubs out there.
As the pub is situated very close to Rose Theatre, they offer a 15% discount to those who have theatre tickets.