About Keltic Rock:
Situated in the Heart Lake Town Centre at 180 Sandalwood Parkway East, Keltic Rock Pub & Restaurant is a popular Irish pub in Brampton. The spacious dark-wood interior offers you enough space to enjoy your food and drinks with a group of friends or family. Serving an exclusive variety of Canadian cuisine and an impressive selection of drinks, the pub also allows you to enjoy live music in an intimidating and relaxing atmosphere.
The menu serving Candian cuisine offers an impressive range of comfort and their signature food options, like their home fried poutine. The menu includes burgers, crispy wings, ribs, steaks, home shepherds Pie, soups, nachos, garlic bread, and desserts.
You can also take advantage of their weekly budget deals, like 2 for Tuesday offering 2 dishes for a discounted price, Wednesday steak and a pint for $20, Thursday 2 for 1 wing offer, and Friday Fish n Chips with a pint for $15.95.
In addition, to live music, you can also enjoy several other weekly events like Karaoke night every Saturday. Some of their most popular menu items include homemade soups, spinach dips, wings, and dad's home burgers. Most customers are also happy with their portion sizes.
- The restaurant serves breakfast, lunch, and dinner, and remains open seven days a week from 11 am to 2 am.
- For most customers on online review websites, the place offers a true pub experience, with a relaxing atmosphere, clean surrounding, and pleasant interior.
- Also serves as a sports bar with plenty of large screen TVs, pool tables, jukebox, and golf.
- Live band or DJs on Friday.
- Some customers complained about the attitude of staff, including bartender, and slow service.
- According to some loyal customers, the quality sinks after the recent change of owners.
- Not for kids.
- No outdoor seating option.
Even though Keltic Rock is serving Brampton local community for more than a decade now, but it recently switched owners, that brings visible new changes to the menu and the atmosphere. You are offered a good pub fare, more than what you expect from a pub, on top of an impressive selection of drinks that include beers, cocktails, Irish ciders, and coolers.
It looks small from the outside, but as soon as you enter, you can feel the real pub vibe and a sense of space. Other than plenty of tables and booths, there is a large open area for stage and dance floor.
Located in the Heart Lake Town Centre mall, you can find plenty of parking space. Overall, Keltic Rock is among the best pubs in Brampton, that offers more than just a typical pub selection, both in terms of variety and taste.