Compared to other sports bars in Brampton, Clancy's Sports Bar and Grill is a less popular bar situated at 456 Vodden St E. It is a casual bar that is situated in a plaza near Highway 410.
The interior is well decorated with plenty of seating space and pool tables. You can also find a large screen along with nine other flat screens placed at different walls, making sure you don't miss live sporting events no matter where you sit.
In addition to indoor seating, you also have an option to enjoy your food and drinks on the outdoor patio. You can also enjoy some of their popular deals like Super Bowl Sunday, that allows you to have all you can eat chili and dogs for only $5, while you can have a cold beer and a pound of their wings for only $20.
They also offer other deals during different sporting events, so keep an eye on their Facebook page for the upcoming events that also include live entertainment by popular bands. The bar also remains open seven days a week, from morning till night, offering breakfast, lunch, and dinner. You can also have a full breakfast all day on Sunday for only $10.
Even though the menu is limited when it comes to food options, they are best known for their pulled pork poutine, wings, and an excellent selection of wine and beer. The prices range from $11 to $25 for their grilling menu.
- Plenty of TV screens to enjoy live sports.
- Both indoor and outdoor seating arrangement.
- Pool tables available to enjoy a game with your friends.
- Easy to access through Highway 410.
- The reviews about their food and services are not very positive.
- Most customers complained the menu is not 100% available as the cook is not always there, with no set prices which makes it difficult to choose.
- Some customers also complained that the place was not clean, while others complained about the rough attitude of staff and regulars.
- Noisy, so not a kid-friendly option or for couples looking for a date night.
Even though Clancy’s Sports Bar and Grill claimed to be the oldest bar in Brompton, it is still mostly an unpopular bar, which is evident from their online feedback. The reviews and feedback on different review website are also difficult to find, that shows it is not much popular among locals.
Overall, it makes a good option for those who want to enjoy a great selection of beer and wine with limited bar food. The bar has a great location, offering you some nice patio views of surrounding parks. There is enough indoor and outdoor space for groups. However, based on the online feedback, it still is not a popular option or among the best bars in Brompton, mostly because of the limited food menu, noise, and overall atmosphere.