About 52nd Street:
52nd Street Tap & Grill is a sports-themed restaurant and bar situated at 30A Kennedy Rd, Brampton. In addition to their excellent selection of beverages, you can have an option to choose from impressive bar food options like burgers, steaks, and wings. The spacious restaurant also offers indoor and outdoor seating, with a large open area that serves as a dancing floor.
With plenty of large TV screens, pool tables, darts, and ample space for groups, you can enjoy a good time at this sports bar with your friends. With a huge open space and live music, the restaurant is also part of Brampton's thriving nightlife. You can find a great crowd and lively atmosphere there on the weekends, with impressive lighting effects and music.
In addition to their amazing atmosphere, they are also known for their impressive selection of drinks and bar food menu, that also includes group sharing menu to make the place more cost-effective for groups. The food menu includes tacos, burgers, pizzas, salads, won ton nachos, lobster & shrimp cocktail, pork poutine, steaks, fish & chips, chicken tenders, ribs, and their most popular, buffalo wings.
- A bar with both indoor and outdoor seating space, dance floor, pool tables, and huge TV screens that makes it an excellent option for groups.
- Most customers rated their food, especially buffalo wings, positively.
- Remains open seven days a week, and till late night on weekends.
- Impressive sound system and DJ lighting.
- Not for kids.
- Some customers claimed the service is too slow, with their orders taking more than half an hour.
- Few customers also complained about the noisy crowd and attitude of the staff and owner.
- It is crowded on weekends.
Even though a new addition to the Brompton's nightlife, the 52nd Street Tap & Grill is getting popular among locals especially sports enthusiasts looking to spend time in a quality sports bar. Mostly rated as a spacious sports bar with a large dancing floor, impressive DJ lighting, and high-end sound system, the bar serves more than a sports bar with its excellent range of bar fare.
However, online feedback is below average, mostly because of the slow service and attitude of the staff, and in some cases, even the owner. Also though you can expect it as noisy as other sports bar, it feels less crowded due to the spacious interior along with patio seating option. The number of online reviews is also limited compared to some other bars in the same area, that also reflects it is not the most popular bar in Brampton.