About Sticky Fingers Bar & Grill:
Sorry, This Sticky Fingers Bar & Grill Location Has Been Reported Closed.
Located on Dunlop Street in West Barrie, Sticky Fingers Bar & Grill not only provides delicious food but also hosts some great live music shows to entertain its patrons. The restaurant is well-organised with very comfortable seating arrangements and a well-stocked bar. The preparations of ribs and wings will truly tempt one to dig in and satisfy their cravings for some fantastic fast food.
Sticky Fingers Bar and Grill have a menu that is not fancy and expensive but comes loaded with a variety of delicious items and options on how to customise an order of chicken wings or barbecued ribs. What’s more, the restaurant also provides a wide selection of appetisers to choose from that are all very reasonably priced. The bar has several daily specials that come in combination with an order of wings, ribs or burgers that are available on the food menu. On every weekday, there is a lunch special as well which is great for families with children.
Following are some pros and cons about Sticky Fingers Bar & Grill, as pointed by reviewers on Yelp and TripAdvisor.
- The restaurant is a good place for large families to dine and have a great time.
- The live music performances that Sticky Fingers Bar & Grill organises every day are amazing and are enjoyed by all customers.
- Food served is of excellent quality.
- The service provided at Sticky Fingers Bar & Grill is quick, and the staff is not only efficient but friendly too.
- For large groups or families that wish to visit Sticky Fingers Bar & Grill, it would be wise to make reservations because it might be difficult to find a table, especially in the evenings.
- There aren’t too many healthy options and hence it’s not a place that is ideal for someone who is on a gluten-free diet.
The menu at Sticky Fingers Bar & Grill, as mentioned before, is rather elaborate and includes the most delicious options like, wings in BBQ sauce, honey garlic sauce, honey hot sauce, tossed in dry lemon pepper, or Rack Baby Back Ribs, and appetizers like veggies and dip, cheese quesadillas, garlic bread and deep fried pickles, to name a few.
There are several pizzas on the menu as well and these include Pizza Margherita with tomato sauce, fresh mozzarella and basil, Sweet Chicken Pizza, topped with white sauce, mozzarella and an assortment of chicken, pineapple and some bacon. These can be customised with toppings like red pepper, mushrooms, caramelised onions, fresh tomatoes, or olives and hot peppers. There are obviously some sandwiches, fresh salads, and some finger food like chicken nuggets and fries that are also available along with a selection of desserts.
Sticky Fingers Bar & Grill is known not only for their good food but also for the amazing musicians who perform every day, starting from Erinz Fire, to Soulstack with Joe Huron Trio being a frequent performer and guests like Ted Quinlan, Dennis McAndrew, and Tom Forsyth.