St. Louis Bar and Grill (Big Bay Point)
350 Big Bay Point Rd #11, Barrie
About St. Louis Bar and Grill:
Situated on Big Bay Point Road, Barrie, Ontario, this St. Louis Bar and Grill is famous for its friendly and comfortable atmosphere that visitors find welcoming. St. Louis Bar and Grill do not have the fanciest or the healthiest of menus, and therefore it is not meant for fine dining; however, it has the most delicious chicken wings and ribs of different kinds, cooked perfectly, that come with various sauces and side. This is a perfect place for people with sudden cravings for some finger licking fried food.
This restaurant is a place that is not only frequented by locals and families but also by people who are looking for a quick bite and some chilled beer. Most visitors have been extremely pleased with Louis Bar and Grill, and there have not been too many complaints. Given below are several pros and cons of the restaurant.
- The restaurant is family friendly and is excellent for children of all ages.
- The staff at St. Louis is friendly and very helpful to customers.
- For match night, St. Louis Bar and Grill is ideal because it has several TV screens all around for patrons to sit and enjoy as they have a drink and munch on barbecued chicken ribs and fried wings.
- The food available is affordable, and the alcohol served (one can choose from a selection of beers, and there is a drinks-special every night too) is reasonably priced as well.
- On days when the restaurant is packed, service can be a bit slow.
- The bar stools are not very comfortable, especially if one decides to hang around for a long time which usually happens if there is a match going on.
St. Louis Bar and Grill uses fresh chicken to prepare their fried ribs and wings and serves them piping hot instead of precooking or using cuts that have been frozen too long. The restaurant also serves French fries that are served on the side with some items on the menu, and these fries are cooked in clean oil which is what makes them taste better and fresh.
On certain days of the week, St. Louis Bar and Grill offers discounts and special deals which include their signature chicken wings with a great garlic sauce (other dips and sauces are available as well) at half price.
A lot of customers agree that St. Louis Bar and Grill has a great menu when it comes to fried food, including fried button bone ribs tossed in sea salt, cumin, black pepper, and garlic, topped with a barbecue sauce, calamari with Mild Thai sauce. Also, the tortilla nachos loaded with boneless chicken, green onion, jalapenos, a dash of salsa and the very famous garlic dill sauce.
The wide range of sides includes crispy mozzarella sticks, onion rings, garlic sticks, and deep fried pickles. There are quite a few other items on the menu that make a satisfying meal, any time of the day.
Hours Of Operation
|Mon.||11:00am - 12:00am|
|Tues.||11:00am - 12:00am|
|Wed.||11:00am - 12:00am|
|Thur.||11:00am - 12:00am|
|Fri.||11:00am - 1:00am|
|Sat.||11:00am - 1:00am|
|Sun.||11:00am - 12:00am|
Places NearbyDebb's Place
352 Huronia Rd., Barrie
Danny's Fish and Chips
411 Huronia Rd., Barrie
636 Yonge St., Barrie
Barnstormer Brewing & Distilling Co.
384 Yonge St #3, Barrie
Wranglers Barn and Grill
201 Hurst Drive, Unit 8 & 9, Barrie
Urban Dish Grill & Wine Bar
367 Yonge St., Barrie
Wild Wing (South Barrie)
37 Mapleview Dr E, Barrie
37 Mapleview Dr. E. Barrie
431 Bayview Dr. 8 & 9, Barrie
The Penalty Box
220 Bayview Dr, Barrie