About Market Buffet & Grill:
Located at 147 Mapleview Dr. West, in the south end of Barrie, Market Buffet and Grill serves the best American and Canadian breakfast and is known for its delicious and affordable grills, barbeques, buffet and quick bites under one roof.
You can spend a lazy afternoon here eating, drinking and talking while enjoying the best food. Market Buffet and Grill continues to serve its people the best steak at the most affordable price.
Online reviews from Yelp and TripAdvisor list the following pros and cons:
- Clean, spacious and beautifully done interior
- Affordable brunch and dinner options
- An option for everyone. You can order a buffet while your friends can choose to go for quick bites
- Fish, chicken, pasta, beef, you name it, and they have it
- Professional staff that looks around you really well
- Serves delicious steak, ribs, and pork to die for
- Tends to get crowded if you do not arrive on time
- Not the perfect place for someone who wants to spend quality time, it is always bustling with people
- Customers have complained about steaks being too hard
- A few items in the buffet are high on sugar
Market Buffet and Grill finds its inspiration in the early days of America, where people wanted to spend time talking over great beef and ribs. Market Buffet and Grills has bridged the gap between people and conversations by providing just the perfect ambience to indulge in great food while continuing with important chats.
As found on TripAdvisor reviews, the staff gets really busy on peak hours and it affects the overall service. A reviewer on Yelp wrote that the prices have gone up and now it is $50-60 for two people dining.
A few visitors have rated Market Buffet and Grills very high on Yelp, which proves that the restaurant has made a name for itself and is all set to become a cult in coming days.
Overall, you might find the restaurant a bit pricey. The customer service needs to be a bit better too. But the restaurant is known for serving amazing food, and an array of varieties which is why people keep coming here.
That said, Market Buffet and Grill is just the perfect place to be at for dinner after a long day at work.
Read a full review here.