About Barrie Barbeque Chicken:
Barrie Barbeque Chicken is a small barbeque restaurant situated at 157 Bayfield Street, Barrie. The restaurant is most popular for serving Canadian cuisine and barbeque, for both lunch and dinner. The budget-friendly restaurant is also popular for its low prices and special deals that make it even more cost-effective.
As it is a small restaurant, there is no dine-in option, as you can only take out or ask for delivery. However, they only accept cash for delivery. Delivery is also free for all orders above $35. The restaurant remains open seven days a week, with plenty of daily special offers to make it even more budget-friendly.
For example, Monday is wing night with double size wings offered for $15.95. Tuesday is fish and chicken dinner night, Wednesday is rib night, while weekend offers a family deal for $28.95 that include double size wings, large coleslaw, and medium fries.
Similarly, there are lunch specials available for cheap prices, like $5.45 pop & sandwich, $6.95 pop & chicken burger with fries, $3.95 pop & spring roll, and many similar deals. Some of their most popular menu items include BBQ combos, wings, full rib, fried chicken, salads, and nuggets. The delivery is always quick with hot and fresh food.
- Most customers on different review websites are very happy with their portion size, especially the size of wings which is rated as generous.
- Praised for the value offered for money, with some reviews even rated them offering the best price for the food.
- Most customers praised their quick delivery, hot food, and taste, with their wings rated as the best wings in town by several reviews.
- Friendly staff and service.
- No dining space, so only for takeout and delivery.
- Delivery is only cash with no option for credit or debit card payment.
- No beer and wine option.
- Some customers complained that some of the items listed on their online menu are not often available for delivery.
Barrie Barbeque Chicken is almost a three decades old family-owned business in Barrie, that remained popular among the local community for the last 30 years when many surrounding restaurants opened and closed down.
All in all, when it comes to barbeque food, taste, and price, Barrie Barbeque Chicken looks like a decent and popular option. However, the menu is only limited to barbeque options, like wings, fried chicken, and ribs, with not much diversity available. Similarly, other than coke and juices, you don't have many options for beverages as well.
This makes them a good option for those who are looking for a good barbeque for an affordable price. There is no dine-in option, so you have to enjoy your food in a car or at your office or home.