About St. Louis Bar & Grill:
With a ‘devilishly’ good service and excellent food, the St Louis bar and Grill is one of the most sought-after eateries in Canada. St Louis is a sports bar with wide varieties of grilled dishes available for both lunch and dinner. Though a sports bar, they have a separate menu for kids, thus making it a good choice for family occasions. This one is at 9651 Jane St, Maple, Vaughan, close to Canada's Wonderland.
Serving the customers of Canada for more than 16 years, the St Louis bar and grill has more than 64 outlets spread across Ontario and Atlantic Canada. With a beautiful bar style setting, customers can have a jolly time sipping beer and watching their favourite sports on the screen. The interiors are spacious and can even accommodate a large crowd.
When it comes to food, the eatery serves a wide variety of wings, ribs, tacos, burgers, and salads. They also have a separate lunch menu consisting of sandwiches, burgers, wings, and salads. Kids can also relish their kid-friendly mac and cheese, wings, chips, and burgers.
Few of there must-try items include Chicken Tinga Quesadilla, bang bang chicken, veggie burger, and all varieties of wings. They also have daily deals on food and drinks, thus making them a favourite with residents.
Customers have both good and not so favourable opinion about the eatery in Yelp and TripAdvisor.
- Beautiful ambience with wheelchair accessibility.
- Interiors are spacious and can accommodate a large crowd.
- Outdoor seating option available. Hence it is the right place for summer evenings.
- Open on all days of the week including Sunday.
- The right place for late-night hang-out as the joint is open till 1 AM on weekends.
- Reservation facility is available.
- Quick service and friendly staff
- The right place for kids with a separate kid’s menu.
- Gift card facility and special deals are available.
- Online ordering facility is available.
- Portion size and choice of wings are minimal.
- The dessert selection is also limited.
- Take out option available only for limited food items.
- No gluten-free food option.
The St Louis bar and grill was opened in 2002 by Ontario native Brent Poulton and is a 100% Canadian owned eatery. The eatery has franchises in more than 64 locations with 15 more slated to open in 2019. This shows their popularity in Ontario. Almost all the outlets of the eatery are established in strategic areas and hence, it is easy to locate them.