About Pub on Main:
The Pub on Main is a sports bar in Brampton at 20 Main St. This is the place where you can “satisfy your appetite in a luxurious and spacious setting” amidst sports and games.
Located in downtown Brampton, the pub offers nine brands of draft beer, domestic and imported liquor, and a good selection of wine. The pub also offers different varieties of cocktails as per the preference of the customers. Being a relatively new pub, their choice of food is limited; though they serve breakfast, lunch, and dinner. Their breakfast menu includes different types of bagel and coffee, sandwich and toast. For dinner and lunch, wings, hotdogs, pizza, and sandwiches are served.
Being an out-and-out sports and games bar, the interior décor of the pub is unique. Apart from the bar, they have separate space for pool, jukebox, dart and Got skills games. They also conduct various events like pool and dart tournaments, karaoke night, and even job fair.
Since the Pub on Main is a relatively new pub, there are not many customer reviews about the place. We have gathered a few pros and cons based on customer feedback.
- Nice and clean ambience.
- Multiple TV screens for an excellent sporting experience
- Several gaming options available like pool and dart games.
- Open on all days of the week including Sunday.
- Suitable for a late-night hang out as the pub is open till 1 am.
- Time-bound specials on all days.
- Reservation options are available.
- Not very crowded.
- Free underground parking facility available at John-street.
- Limited menu as the pub is relatively new.
- Not wheelchair accessible.
- No outdoor seating.
- Difficult to locate as it is almost hidden.
Opened in 2018, the pub was started by Vijay, who has more than 20 years’ experience in the bar business. His experience in the industry made him try out a new concept which is ‘Pub on Main.’ Unlike other sports bar where customers get to enjoy the sports only on screen, in Pub on Main the customers can also have a wonderful time playing indoor games.
Located between John Street and Queen Street in Brampton, (next to Morning Glory Caribbean cuisine) the pub is a quaint little place and is a bit difficult to locate. It is at a walkable distance from the Gage Park and Brampton YMCA. Other parks in the vicinity are the Centennial park and Lacrosse park.